Data is valuable.
We help you get the most from it.
Data is used to make important decisions, build strategies, and identify risks. Gaining maximum value from data requires a mix of technology and technique. Audimation Services, Inc. provides both; backed by unparalleled support and resources designed to get you started quickly.
Through our longstanding partnership with CaseWare Analytics, we offer purpose-built technology to streamline audits, simplify data acquisition and improve business processes. As an ACUA Strategic Partner, Audimation provides support, training opportunities and value-add resources, all with preferred pricing.
IDEA® data analysis software is a powerful and user-friendly tool designed to improve your data analytics capabilities to deliver actionable insights.
- Conduct more efficient and effective audits, while improving audit quality
- Increase value of audit findings with complete, 100% data coverage
- Identify risk and control issues before they impact the business
- Improve productivity by automating procedures and eliminating manual tasks
For More information, visit us online at www.audimation.com.
Watch our on-demand webcasts to learn more about how professionals use IDEA to streamline their audits.
10% discount on CaseWare IDEA and CaseWare IDEA Server
(Discount not available on SmartExporter)
10% discount on annual renewal and ongoing support
10% discount on IDEA On-Site, Public Training and Seminars
IDEA is a registered trademark of CaseWare International Inc.
Baker Tilly’s Higher Education and Research Institutions practice serves colleges and universities from across the country. We offer the broad resources of a full-service accounting and advisory firm, blending deep industry insight with sound business advice and providing consulting, risk advisory, assurance, and tax services for leading institutions. We collaborate with management, internal audit functions, boards, and audit committees to address areas of strategic importance. We deliver practical, customized solutions to our clients while keeping the unique culture of higher education and research institutions in mind.
Enabling Internal Audit to tackle complex challenges
• Our recent projects include helping institutions to (see reverse side for additional detail):
• Assess information privacy controls to strengthen safeguards over personally identifiable information
• Examine endowment and restricted fund activity to assess compliance with donor restrictions and regulations
• Conduct internal investigations in response to allegations of fraudulent activity
• Audit construction project costs to identify significant cost savings
• Assess sponsored research infrastructures and develop action plans to support strategic objectives
• Perform quality assessments of the internal audit function
• Identify opportunities for cost optimization by performing operational efficiency reviews
• Expand the influence and the value of internal audit
• Support compliance risk assessments
Contact our higher education consulting and accounting services team
Sign up for invites, trend information and insights
Organizations worldwide count on Wolters Kluwer Audit, Risk & Compliance to help solve their most pressing needs around risk management, compliance, finance and audit. Our offerings are delivered through a unique combination of information, technology and services, woven together with unmatched knowledge. This combination helps our customers make critical business decisions with confidence.
TeamMate AM, the industry standard in audit management is used by 95,000 auditors in more than 2,200 organizations globally. TeamMate AM is a comprehensive audit management system designed to help university auditors and audit department leadership manage all aspects of the audit process. TeamMate allows your institution to identify risk and create assessment reports, schedule projects and allocate resources, capture time and expenses, track audits and issues, and create and manage audits via an advanced electronic working papers database.
TeamMate® Audit & Controls Management