Partnering with ACUA
Since its incorporation in 1958, ACUA has been the primary resource for higher education auditing, regulatory compliance and risk management. As the specialized leader for higher education internal auditing, our partners invest in building a strong network within higher education. Partnering with ACUA equals a strong investment with:
- More than 2,000 individual members (95% in the US and 5% outside the continental US)
- Approximately 500 public, private, and internationals institutions
- 700+ connections through Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook Groups
- 600+ conference attendees throughout the year
The majority of members of ACUA are certified internal audit professionals that value industry knowledge, not only through our strong organizational comradery, but through our expertise gained through affiliated strategic partners and associations. 54% of our membership are in audit management or higher, and spend $33,000 or more on professional services outsourced or co-sourced.
Contact ACUA today to develop a long-term partnership with you. Partnership features include:
- Year round brand and logo recognition
- Speaking opportunities
- Direct engagement with chief internal audit executives and their institutions
- Email and social media promotion
Learn more about our Strategic Partners and our policies for Advertising and Media. Read our Partnership Prospectus to see how your company can become a strategic partner.